This dataset includes 2 million business entities (corporations, LLCs, etc.) registered with Colorado Department of State since 1864. The Colorado Department of State is Colorado’s central filing office for corporations, partnerships, limited liability companies and business trusts. Each business is registered with business name, principal address, mailing address, registered agent name, entity status and formed date, etc.
SimpleQDRO isn’t a Plan Administrator or affiliated with the plan or company listed on this page. The new FXP in its 26″-pitch specification has already been selected as standard equipment by one major OEM. This and other pitches are currently being evaluated for use by other boat manufacturers, as well.
Prop Resources and Links
Its advanced blade design also contributes to very low steering torque, which means dramatically less operator fatigue. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, and opportunities to grow. As a legacy employee, I’ve seen PPI develop into a top notch place to work. Foundry Team Members are responsible for pouring molten steel into an investment cast molding using both manual and automatic pouring processes.
Precision Propeller Industries Inc
– the Boat Owners Association of The United States – has worked to provide savings, service and representation to the boating community since 1966. Rockwall Marine in Rockwall, TX specializes in tournament fishing rigs and excellent service for the serious fisherman. I ran it high and hard for about a season and finally I cracked a blade, to be expected from any thinned prop run very high and hard. I did not throw a blade which is important to mention as I have heard many rumors of welded on blades on Ron’s props. If they are welded you can’t tell and it is a first rate weld job as mine cracked did not throw a blade.
It also features a square “universal” hub, which allows the FXP propeller to be used on virtually any brand of outboard. Increased Lift – More overall boat lift than many other propellers for added performance, handling, and minimal bow rise at hole shot. The Greenfield YPPI facility now houses the propeller casting operation while the YPPI location in Ritter, IN will serve as the manufacturer’s post-casting and finishing facility. Burns originally joined the Yamaha Marine Group as a sales coordinator at Skeeter Boats in May of 2000, then moved to the marine group’s operations and planning division in 2004 as a market analyst. In 2010, Burns was promoted to division manager of Yamaha Marine Operations and Planning where he has served as a member of the marine group’s senior leadership team for more than five years. The Drag/Vibe Finish Team Member is responsible for loading and unloading propellers into the finishing equipment. The Drag/Vibe Finish Operator also fills finishers with media as needed, sets the program/timer on equipment, and performs setup & start of shift checks on all equipment pertaining to the vibe or drag finisher.
Boat Propeller Repairs, Prop Reconditioning
YPPI is one of only two marine propeller foundries in the U.S., and one of the largest stainless-steel investment casting foundries worldwide. As a captive foundry , YPPI is in a position to meet market demand quickly. YPPI’s investment in the Greenfield facility helps the company meet demand in a more timely manner.
I went back to Steve to try to find another Eagle cut prop to find he no longer does the Eagle cut but another called the Predator in a 4-blade which is another ET variation with more blade area and a bit less bend than the Eagle. I bought one and it also comes from Ron Hill and after Steve is done it is a work of art. I ran the thing and was amazed, good hole shot great mid, and on my 21 Skater with a PM 300 allowed me for the first time with this package to break 100mph. If you believe our view of your activity is unwarranted, please Contact our customer service team.
Boat Propellers, Custom Props,
Foundry Team Members also use equipment such as, but not limited to, Autoclave, Cut Off Saws, Cranes & Lifts, Media Blasting Material, Pulleys & Automated Processes. Dip Operator are responsible for hand dipping parts twice, then loading and unloading parts into the producer for the automated dipping process. The Dip Operator also makes slurry for parts to be dipped, and performs start of shift checks and setup on all equipment. Please fill in the form below to provide additional information on Propeller Industries, LLC. Note that the information provided might be posted publicly.
- The advanced casting facility and foundry use robotics to reduce lead times and increase production by “more than 67 percent” allowing YPPI to deliver “more than 100,000 propellers” to customers annually.
- This is why I have always been enthusiastic about them; they offered exceptional value, especially when you could be the same propeller under the Turbo brand for $100 more or the Yamaha brand for $200 more.
- His Predator props come balanced, blueprinted, and highly polished for about the same as you can get a stock satin finish Merc Pro ET 4 blade from Jaco’s which is very reasonable.
- YPPI’s investment in the Greenfield facility helps the company meet demand in a more timely manner.
- The investment casting manufacturing expertise of Precision Propeller combined with the distribution and product strength of Yamaha formed a perfect relationship.
Some examples of this type of plan are 401, 401, Employee Stock Ownership Plan , Savings Plans and Profit-Sharing Plans. That performance includes very minimal bow rise during hole shot, and the lower the bow, the greater the forward visibility. (Forward visibility is crucial at blast off in tournament fishing.) At the same time, the FXP provides more overall lift. The result is excellent hole shot, speed and stable handling, even at high engine heights. Dress properly with a USCG-approved personal floatation device and protective gear. Grind Operator Team Members are responsible for grinding the surfaces of the propeller in preparation for finishing.
New Yamaha Marine Precision Propeller Facility in Greenfield, Ind. Reaches Full Production Capacity
Mercury Marine powered Water Ski Team presented with Guinness World Record
They include a first-of-its-kind pouring system and higher levels of what the company called “space-efficient automation,” or robotic processing. The robotics created the need for new technical roles to support the equipment and technology, the company said. The robotics created the need for new technical roles to support the equipment and technology.